Information Commissioner’s Office
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. Our Registration Reference is: ZA192110.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Our need to enter into a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests
- We need to comply with the law
Personal data that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights :
- The right to access, update or to delete information we have about you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
When you contact us via our website Contact form, we will collect your name and email address. By using the Contact Form you consent to us using this information for correspondence purposes, notably to discuss your interest in the services we provide and to contact you. To have your email deleted from our records, please contact us by email at: email@example.com
Subject to your prior consent, we may publish information you provide about a service you received from us as a Testimonial on our website. Such information may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such information by others. To have your testimonial deleted from our website please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More information on how to do this can be found by visiting the following links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Links to other sites
Our website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and carers to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their child’s online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.