An amazing opportunity!
This course is for ALL parents who wish to communicate more effectively with their children. There is a course for all age groups and it is an evidenced based course which Community Links normally provides face to face. If you are wondering whether these courses are for you, the answer is that they will benefit ALL parents.
Devon Local Maternity System have purchased a multi-user licence for four Solihull Approach online courses, for all parents and parents-to-be. FREE ONLINE COURSES FOR RESIDENTS OF DEVON, TORBAY AND PLYMOUTH…
This courses cover:-
· Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour and your baby
· Understanding your baby
· Understanding your child
· Understanding your teenagers brain
This means every single resident in Devon, Torbay and Plymouth can access the courses completely free of charge.
We would appreciate it if you could help spread the word about this fantastic opportunity by letting your networks know about the courses, and encouraging your service users to take advantage of the offer.
These courses are for everyone who wants to be the best mum, dad, grandparent, carer that they can be. The Solihull Approach aims to improve emotional health and wellbeing by supporting relationships (www.solihullapproachparenting.com). The courses are written by CAMHS professionals with other health and education workers. They are evidence based and accredited by the DfE.
Together we are aiming to change the culture around parents‘ self-development and improve children’s wellbeing at the same time. A smoother home life is good for concentration, learning and performance at school.
- Link to the courses – www.inourplace.co.uk – access code TAMAR.
- Link to Devon Local Maternity System frequently asked questions – https://devonccg.nhs.uk/health-services/maternity-and-child-birth/coronavirus-frequently-asked-questions-for-people-using-maternity-services.
- Email address for queries email@example.com
You can also view FAQ about the courses here Solihull.Parents.FAQ_.pdf (124 downloads)